XLR In/Out for JFET Parallel Looper?

ODGreen27
Hi,

Would it be possible to add an XLR input to the JFET Parallel Looper? An XLR output could be useful too, if possible. My reasoning for asking this is because I primarily like to run a wet/dry setup. Some of the venues can only allow for one input per person/instrument which makes me unable to mic the wet cab. If it is possible to add an XLR input to the JFET Parallel Looper, I'm thinking I can mic my dry cab and send the XLR from the mic to the input of the JFET Parallel Looper with effects in its loops, then either XLR or 1/4" out to the board. Would this be feasible? Thanks!