Xlr a/b

kirshman
Title says what I need.  I play an accoustic through an lr bags di, and have a miced amplifier on stage for my electric.  To save channels on our mixer it would be nice to run both xlr cables to this box and have one xlr run to the snake.  Switch with led's would be amazing.  I'd love to build it.  Ideas, layouts?

Re: Xlr a/b

cjonesplay
Combine an a/b box out to a simple DI. You can stick the 2-channel mixer in between for good measure. I have built all of these as separate devices as little tools for different applications, but I think you could get them all in a 1590BB or similar.

A/B Wiring:  https://pin.it/w6lhz4but3ogwy
Mixer:  https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2013/01/2-channel-mixer.html
DI Box:  http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Adding-balanced-XLR-output-to-a-pedal-td7583.html (Look at the second layout)