Your favorite guitar that you own

Re: Your favorite guitar that you own

Stinger25
Guys, please stop (don't)!
You're killing me with all those guitars that I really shouldn't buy...

Re: Your favorite guitar that you own

Frank_NH
Gretsch 6120 DSW

Sorry - one more guitar...I recently refitted this Gretsch with TV Jones T-Armond pickups.  The tone is just phenomenal, and I can crank it through my overdrive/distortion boxes without the pickups squealing.  You only have to worry about hollowbody feedback, which can be a GOOD thing when controlled.

Re: Your favorite guitar that you own

dbat69
Frank - that is very classy looking, and the pups are just the part ... nice

Re: Your favorite guitar that you own

Now that's not fair frank. There isn't a gretch I didn't like, and I've had my eye on either a metallic silver or gold one for years, but I haven't managed to buy one. But, I'll tell you that black one you have is just stunning.
1234