Zvex Fuzz Factory - quick query to help fix!

Zvex Fuzz Factory - quick query to help fix!

Peamush
Hi everyone, hope this is the right place to post. I'm a total noob with this kind of thing so apologies for that straight away, but this will be a really simple question to answer for someone who knows at least somewhat they're doing. Basically my fuzz factory stopped working with a battery (works fine powered externally), and it looks like one of the wires from the battery thing came off (the black one) and I have no idea where it's supposed to go :P all it takes is someone who knows how to read the schematic to tell me where to solder it. I solder at my job and bought a cheapish one just for this. It looked like it would have been next to where it says R13, but that didn't work so I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks very much!

Re: Zvex Fuzz Factory - quick query to help fix!

BuGG
I believe it goes to the "Ring" lug of the Input jack.

Re: Zvex Fuzz Factory - quick query to help fix!

glasspak73
From the looks of this pic it looks like J7 is the connection you want.

Re: Zvex Fuzz Factory - quick query to help fix!

Peamush
Ah yeah that's it, I can actually see the bit of wire in the solder that broke off, never thought to look somewhere other than the PCB. Thanks so much!

Re: Zvex Fuzz Factory - quick query to help fix!

glasspak73
Glad to be able to help ya out.This is a really awesome site to learn from.I come a long way in the past 5 or 6 years thanks to alot of helpful folks here.Its amazing how much stuff one can learn just by building a bunch of circuits and asking questions.

Re: Zvex Fuzz Factory - quick query to help fix!

Peamush
I was replying to the other guy, sorry. Thanks for trying though