Zvex Fuzzolo

Saellvertu
The Zvex Fuzzolo is an ideal candidate for a small 1590A enclosure. With only two controls (volume and pinch, or pulse width) it's a cut down fuzz compared with the Woolly Mammoth or Fuzz Factory. In fact, it might even be a cut down Woolly Mammoth, in which case please let me know - I won't bother you any more with this pedal request and will go away and build as per http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/zvex-woolly-mammoth-cut-down-version.html.

If it isn't a Woolly Mammoth then I'd appreciate a layout!

Re: Zvex Fuzzolo

Hey dude. If you don't post a schematic we won't be able to help you