Zvex Super Duper Questions

Mike B.
I just built the Zvex Super Duper 2 in1, and it sounds great on almost every setting.  But when I have both gain controls maxed it sounds kinda gated.  Should I change the drain resistors to trimpots to tweak it a little, or is there something else I should try to improve the maxed out setting (or maybe it's always like that?).  I just thought I'd ask the awesome experts before I did something crazy or idiotic.

Many thanks!
--Mike
KT

Re: Zvex Super Duper Questions

KT
Hi,

read the comments under the lay out. You have to lower the 100n caps.