and yes...mobius trip looper!!!

Re: and yes...mobius trip looper!!!

Sergio
Thank you Savvas, I think Ill change my approach, Ill build one and the second ic will be kept just in case the first breaks or whatever happens in the future, I ll let you know how it goes.
 cheers
   Sergio

Re: and yes...mobius trip looper!!!

iconpoet
hi Savvas,
is it possible to record a loop and then play it immediately?
what i mean is: can i have the looper always on, record a loop and listen to it when i release the momentary switch?
and since i am not interested to save a loop, can i omit the safe switch?

bb,
george

Re: and yes...mobius trip looper!!!

skeletonghost
Stumbled upon this forum thread today https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1650258 It's for eurorack but I think CV triggers could easily be replaced by stompswitch for record and play, and the vactrol with a pot. ISD1820 PCBs can be found on Aliexpress for as little as 1.50! Crazy cheap for a lofi sampler.

The only part of the discussion I don't get is the part about the DC bump? http://www.bugbrand.co.uk/bugbrand_old/images/circuits/looper_analogue_v1.jpg What is this diagram isolating? How could it be integrated into this?
12