anodized aluminium knobs

cylens
I've only seen anodized aluminium (blue, red, green) listed at Mammoth: https://www.mammothelectronics.com/products/ka-15x13-series-aluminum-knurled-knob-15-x-13mm?variant=28796395911 but I live in Europe (France) and shipping costs + VAT kill it...

are there any other shops you're aware of that might have some? Europe would be great...

Re: anodized aluminium knobs

PMowdes

Tayda???

Re: anodized aluminium knobs

Emil
I found these on Tayda: http://www.taydaelectronics.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Knurled+aluminum

6mm. Set screw. 20mm x 13mm

Re: anodized aluminium knobs

cylens
how did I miss them???? have they been offering them for a long time?

thanks guys!

Re: anodized aluminium knobs

alltrax74
They are great !
A bargain for $1.29

Re: anodized aluminium knobs

cylens
indeed! i've received one of each, just to have a look at them. will definitey use them in the future