austone millenium

paco 34
hello every body from france i search the shematic of  the milleniun overdrive with the values of the composants i know it making with 4 transistors many thank to the person who can to send this shematic
                                                                                                  patrick

Re: austone millenium

iggy
Hi, I don't have a schematic, but i do have the pedal. I can take a crack at drawing up a circuit. or send you pictures so maybe we can work it out. Let me know.

Mark

Re: austone millenium

paco 34
hello mark many thank for your mail i am interessing for every documentations
you can send to me and if possible to know  the values of the potentiometers and
the caps and transistors and if you know one pedal to sale i am also interessing
many thank for one more time for everything.
                                         patrick

Re: austone millenium

iggy
patrick, are you any good at tracing a circuit? i'll give it a try. but if you have more experience, i'd be happy to send you detailed photos, and help with the schematic. just not sure i am good enough to get everything correct. and those don't come up for sale very often. i happened on to this on ebay, and bought it on the spot. I might sell it at some point, I'll let you know.

Re: austone millenium

If you can post a clear high res front and back pic of the board then hopefully it'll be easy enough.  Sometimes the traces are hidden by layered boards but as these things are rarely anything new, we can still get a pretty good idea what's going on by looking at the components, values and positioning.

So just post the pics and if they're clear enough I'm happy to do the schematic.

Re: austone millenium

iggy
i shoot a bunch of high res pictures, and some with the board lite from behind. should be relatively easy to trace. where should i post them?

I'll leave the pedal apart so if you have questions.

Re: austone millenium

paco 34
hello mark you can send to me  pictures because i have making more circuits
board with only shematic and  pictures and if i remember the circuit of the
millenium is easy because it make  with 4 transistors 2 diodes and several caps
and resistors many thank for everything
                                             patrick

Re: austone millenium

iggy
hey mark, paco thinks he can do a schematic from the pictures, so i sent them over to him. if you have interest in it as well, i can send photos to you as well. its a nice overdrive and very rare from what i know. might be a good addition to the site. not sure if anyone has heard of it.

Re: austone millenium

paco 34
HELLO ALL, ALL first I want to thank especially iggy for his photographs and his great patience without which the project will not have been possible but it is the pedal is built and works perfectly I will put on the site any the doc that I have for you is the realization soon.

Re: austone millenium

Nice job guys