banzai deleveries

myron tataryn
Has Banzai improved on shipping times since someone said there had been a bit of a hiccup recently? I need to order a few bits from them and need them for work.

Re: banzai deleveries

Beaker
I have not bought anything from Banzai for a couple of years now. I got fed up of ordering stuff, and only having half the order arrive, with a note saying the rest of it was on back order.

I have ordered stuff from Das Musikding, and at least they deliver everything you order. They dispatch very quickly, but it can still take up to three weeks for a delivery from Germany to the UK.

Re: banzai deleveries

Ciaran Haslett
I had some bother in October where they showed an item in stock but was really back ordered.  Eventually landed 4 weeks later to Ireland.  I've gotten China deliveries faster!

I bought a few transformers and IC's from Muzikding just last week and it all arrived in 5 days so I've had a very good experience with them.

Re: banzai deleveries

Muadzin
Twice I've ordered something from Musikding and they forgot to include parts of the order. Once I ordered 11 125B boxes, I only got 1. Recently a pedal kit together with a box and knobs, the package arrived, but only the box and knobs, no kit. They immediately responded by sending the missing parts each time, so their customer surface is excellent, and it won't stop me from using them again. But weird stuff can happen with Musikding too. So in that sense if its rare and I need it, I'm perfectly happy to order from Banzai too. Still beats dealing with shady Chinese Ebay sellers who only sell fake crap.