bass DI phantom power

reinerterig
Hi everyone,

I used to own an MXR Bass DI+ and it was super convenient because I didn't have to lug a bass amp around where ever I went and the pedal was phantom powered.

I am trying to build a new bass pedal starting with the balanced out. I successfully split the P48 into a dual rail supply for my opamps and signal is passing right until R9 and R10 at which point it disappears. I assume I am sending via R11 and R12 through ph and down to ground, but this is taken pretty much exactly from a schematic I found on
 http://sound.whsites.net/project35.htm

Does anyone have any advice on how to separate my signal and power in this application, and can phantom power provide me with enough current for the rest of my design? ( it must be possible if MXR and Tech21 SansAmp can do it. )