bdtr-2H project

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
This post was updated on .
hi there guys!
i just saw this schematic of the bdtr-2h brick, and thought why not...there are some question marks though, cause i can't understand some things.
here is the link of the article

http://www.coda-effects.com/p/rub-dub-reverb-circuit-analysis.html?showComment=1478040868515

1. the pin 6(output2).where is it???
2.what is this small part of the schem at the bottom left?
there is a lot of room so i could easily fix that layout if someone could point out what's going on with those.

cheers.
Savvas

edit
just saw this too...
http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=109128.0

so this schem i posted might be the btdr1...
mug

Re: bdtr-2H project

mug
According to the second schematic in the DIYSB thread its a 74HC14 Schmitt-Trigger, like this one:

https://www.nxp.com/documents/data_sheet/74HC_HCT14.pdf

It goes t PIN 13/14 of one of the 2399 - thats low pass filter 2, so I assume it somehow modulates it?

Re: bdtr-2H project

mixanobios
Hi,
really good work! This vero (layout) is it working? Can I use it with "Box of Hall Reverb - culturejam" (http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.gr/2012/04/box-of-hall-reverb-culturejam.html)  for example?

mug

Re: bdtr-2H project

mug
Don't know if Savvas ever tried it - I didn't.
Anyway, since it's rather big it might be preferable to invest in a original brick imho