best 3PDT stomp swicth

lucas abela
any tips on the best 3PDT stomp switches to use with these projects?

Re: best 3PDT stomp swicth

no real "best" stomp switch, as there's really not real "best" anything IMHO. but, with that being said i buy from these guys, and use them in all my builds. i asked them about them, cause i've been buying them for awhile and the last batch looked a little different. they said they are made in Germany, if you can believe that. not sure if i do, but i can tell you they are great quality and have never let me down.