black cat octave fuzz

Broian
I believe these are just a more modern version of a Maestro Bass Brassmaster but I saw neither on the site.

Thanks,

Bri

Re: black cat octave fuzz

Re: black cat octave fuzz

Re: black cat octave fuzz

lol no idea why it does that

Brian - there's a thread at the top of the request forum called "READ THIS BEFORE POSING A REQUEST"

Re: black cat octave fuzz

Broian
I read it and did a search for this pedal.

I am new at this so I guess it's either because there is a schematic of it online (which I can't read hence why I love this site) or it won't fit in the right size box.

Sorry for any trouble I have caused.

Re: black cat octave fuzz

No trouble at all. I think what tracks was trying to point out was that without a schematic or pictures of the board it can't be done. If you found the schematic post it or a link to it and I'm sure if it can be done someone will take a crack at it.

Re: black cat octave fuzz

Broian
Definitely misunderstood. I thought it said if there is a schematic use that.

I found this of the inside

http://files.effectsdatabase.com/gear/pics/blackcat_bassoctavefuzz-2009_004.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/33816341@N04/8687956223/

This is the original pedal the BCOF is bassed off of....

http://www.geofex.com/PCB_layouts/Layouts/Maestro_BB-1_Bass_Brass_Master.jpg

Re: black cat octave fuzz

No worries buddy, it's easy to do. It looks like it could be doable on vero, but might be rather large. Nice job finding the schematic, and board pics btw.

Re: black cat octave fuzz

Broian
Thanks. I had one of these years ago and thought it would be a fun build to do myself and save $100's in the process.

Hard to find the right bass fuzz.

Re: black cat octave fuzz

Alex

Re: black cat octave fuzz

Broian
Thank you!!!

Brian

On Mar 14, 2015, at 8:02 PM, albru80 [via Guitar FX Layouts] <[hidden email]> wrote:

You can find the Brass Master here:
http://www.sabrotone.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/BrassMaster.gif

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/black-cat-octave-fuzz-tp18523p18600.html
To unsubscribe from black cat octave fuzz, click here.
NAML