boss ce-2 stereo carckling

strassercaster
hello i just finished my boss ce-2 thanks to Frank. i had the dreaded tick and a voltage divider fixed it. now i made the stereo daughterboard. and im getting stereo but its all distorted and crackling. its very unusable. anyone else have this issue. my voltages are identical on both 4558 boards. i triple checked my daughterboard for bridges component values and spacing all good. wiring iis perfect. i am stumped. i can live with out it but i built this so i could have a stereo boss ce-2 ha ha. thanks in advance tagboarders!!!!!!