boss dm-2

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
...from requests
here...

enjoy

Re: boss dm-2

Greedy_Fly
Hi!
MN3005 has the size like 16-DIP!!!

Re: boss dm-2

Nice one matey, you've shown a lot of patience there!  But yes the MN3005 has a strange pinout and so you may want a little daughterboard and take wires to the required connections to save having to rejig it which I suspect will be a pain.

Top man

Re: boss dm-2

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
yeah man...you are right...
i was reading at the same time the mn3005 and mn3007 datasheets and somehow the 8pin image stack in my mind...
i think i'll give it one more try. but daughterboard could be a solution if someone is in big hurry.
and yes mark...
lot of patience... but i don't know...i really like it in my day-offs to drink my coffee and just open diylc...!
the most relaxing thing in my life for the last few months...!!!!am i seek???

and btw...those mn3005 are so f#$%^ing expensive, i couldn't believe it!!

Re: boss dm-2

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
hi guys.
mn3005 has a 16 pin size or 14?
i want to redraw this but can't find something to ensure the size . from some google photos i can see that it's more like 14pin. and the datasheet doesn't say anything.
does anyone have one? or be sure for one?

Re: boss dm-2

Greedy_Fly
14!!!

Re: boss dm-2

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
This post was updated on .
here it is...the right one!
DON'T use the first layout. except from the wrong ic footprint, i've found mistakes on some values i took wrong and there was messing some cuts. this one should be ok as it is

big one
and with thousands of cuts and links...!!!

Re: boss dm-2

Muadzin
Two things, first maybe you should cut away the excess white on the image to the right and bottom, it makes viewing the layout hard as I need to scroll a lot. And 2nd, shouldn't there be a delay chip on this layout somewhere? Maybe its the constant scrolling I have to do to see the entire layout but I can't find the delay chip.

Re: boss dm-2

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
you're right man...i was in hurry so i didn't saw that. i've edit the previous post. and added a note about the chip. it goes where the green dots are and there is the "1" where the pin1 should go.
but the layout is too big so you may still have to scroll.
i think now it's better to select view image.
also by mistake i wrote 4550 for ic1.it's 4558.now corrected too...
thanks

Re: boss dm-2

Among
Sir, dm 2 verified , working.