building a wampler faux spring reverb and don't have a c100k pot!

building a wampler faux spring reverb and don't have a c100k pot!

Ravenswerld
Greetings!
    Is there a way to makeshift till one arrives?

Thnx!

Re: building a wampler faux spring reverb and don't have a c100k pot!

Beaker
No you can't.

You can use a linear taper pot instead. It won't have exactly the same sweep, but will work - at least until you get a reverse pot to try.

It's possible you might find that a linear pot works well enough, that you don't even need to replace it at all. I have not built this circuit, so don't know how the pot behaves, but I have ended up using linear pots in other circuits that call for rev pots.

Re: building a wampler faux spring reverb and don't have a c100k pot!

Ravenswerld
Ok, thanks beaker!

Re: building a wampler faux spring reverb and don't have a c100k pot!

You could use an A100K and flip the wiring for lugs 3 and 1. The sweep will be the same but in reverse

Re: building a wampler faux spring reverb and don't have a c100k pot!

Ravenswerld
Ok, awesome...thnx!!!