changing pots on the same pedal through 3pdt, 2 pots?

changing pots on the same pedal through 3pdt, 2 pots?

vagos21
Hello,
i have a boss ml-2 to which i'd like to add some more features. i've come to the conclusion that it would be useful to put it in a more spacious new box and go on from there. so it's got gain level treble and bass pots.

what i want to add a second level and a second gain pot, and use a stomp switch to switch between them, that way i can like use 2 different settings "rhythm and solo playing"
I know i can only replace one pot with one other pot through a single 3pdt switch, replacing 3 lugs with the other 3.

Is there any way to change both level and gain pots at once? like a dual 3pdt or some kind of circuit to do the switching?

thank you for your time!

Re: changing pots on the same pedal through 3pdt, 2 pots?

otalgiafx
6PDT switch maybe?

I'm guessing a relay would be too large to fit in the enclosure?

Re: changing pots on the same pedal through 3pdt, 2 pots?

vagos21
This post was updated on .
there's more than plenty of space in the new box for that, but does even a 6pdt stomp switch exist? is it possible to be pressed by a human foot? hehe

i guess we should look at the electronic solution of it more? i looked inside a onerr pedal and it uses the CD4069 and a momentary button to do the switching. could i use this to switch a whole pot?

Edit: Maybe i could use 2 CD4053 one for each pot? and use a spst stomp switch to handle both at the same time? :)

just like this idea
http://www.geofex.com/article_folders/cd4053/cd4053.htm