cmatmods brownie

alphadog808
Didn't see the brownie vero layout, was wondering why?  It's a great BSIAB pedal...

Re: cmatmods brownie

johnk

Re: cmatmods brownie

JaviCAP
Administrator
Yes, very usual with Chad "designs" :P

Only a few differences with the BSIAB II:

Q1 is a MPF102
Q2 to Q5= 2N5457.

The rest of the circuit is the same.

BR

Re: cmatmods brownie

alphadog808
Thanks guys!  I actually just finished building a wampler pinnacle, and to my amazement, it fired up with no mods to the JFETs or their resistors.  I think it sounds good enough that I think maybe a Dr. Boogie might be next!

Re: cmatmods brownie

johnk
I built the Dr. Boogie. it's one of the ones that I've built that i'm least thrilled with, and that's even after modding it more to my liking.

Re: cmatmods brownie

johnk
and here's a couple of pics of my brownie:

it sounds great!