compressor dual

boratto
i am thinking on build a dual compressor (2x mono). It will be similar to the "summing" process, the objective is to get  two mono signals from computer recordings, add some analog compression and colour on mixes, than return it again to the computer.
So, i wondering if, and what models of compressor on this site can do the trick... i mean, pre requisite it will need work well on a large range of frequencies.

Re: compressor dual

Silver Blues
Well mictester's Really Cheap Comp is a super transparent, really simple circuit and I guess you could tweak some input/output cap values for full-rangeness