conjecture on the basic circuit?

Jon the Art Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aAmlMzyDkbA

hey. this is a proguitarshop clip of Walrus Audio's Iron Horse distortion box. Anyone care to take a whack at what the originating circuit of this would be? Maybe it's Andy playing, and maybe it's the G&Ls, and probably it's from the 65Amp he's playing through, but this pedal sounds super-awesome.

Re: conjecture on the basic circuit?

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: conjecture on the basic circuit?

Jon the Art Guy
Switchable diode clipping, and 4 knobs like the beavisaudio one...

Re: conjecture on the basic circuit?

alex.s
It is indeed quite rattish... There's a few photos of the guts on the second to last post in this FSB thread: http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15512&p=210313&hilit=+iron+horse+#p210313

I guess it does add to the Rat-derivative theory. The second IC is said (in the same thread) to be likely to be part of a charge pump, but I've never heard of rats being run at 18v...?!