could you say that those jfets are matched?

could you say that those jfets are matched?

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
i can only find 2n5458 in my town.and i have 8 of them now.
i tried to match them for phase 90....
i've used the jfet matcher II
here are my readings with no calculations

1.
0,45-1,94
2.
0,51-2,12
3.
0,55-2,29
4.
0,53-2,21
5.
0.56-2.30
6.
0.51-2,13
4.
0,53-2,19
8.
0,49-2,01

do you think i could use no2 ,4, 6 and 7
i know i have to start reading a little more advanced electronics,
but i really want to go slow on that...cause i 've read most of related forums on that jfet thing but i'm losing it somewhere...
thanks for any answers!

Re: could you say that those jfets are matched?

Yes they're within a couple of percent so they should be fine.

Re: could you say that those jfets are matched?

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
thanks man!right on time. i'm just soldering the sockets!