counterfeit ICL7660SCPAZ?

Re: counterfeit ICL7660SCPAZ?

BetterOffShred
Anyone try the 7660s from mouser at all?  I am thinking about ordering some stuff from them and figured I'd tack on a few to see..  was hoping someone had tried them out already :)
-Brett
MAO

Re: counterfeit ICL7660SCPAZ?

MAO
I have not, but you can't go wrong with Mouser.

I have to admit, I gave Polida a shot and purchased their genuine Harris ICL7660SCPA.

With shipping, $0.58 per piece (for 10)

They all worked perfectly.
1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst

Re: counterfeit ICL7660SCPAZ?

BetterOffShred
Good to know! I may take a dice roll on a bag of those myself for that price!  Thanks again MAO. I'm getting the stuff together to build the tremulous bear layout you did for me!  Thanks again. (Yes I know it doesn't take one of these chips.  ;) )
-Brett
MAO

Cool, I forgot about the Tremulous, let me know how it goes.

Yeah man, I've had shitty luck picking ldr and led combos so I may just buy the vactrol clone from Smallbear.. it's what came in the kit I built all those years ago, and like I said.. it sounds dope.  I also just got a Gristleizer pcb.. trem for days.  Thanks again for the 7660 link. I'm ordering a set of 10.
-Brett

Re: counterfeit ICL7660SCPAZ?

BetterOffShred
Well I got my 6x7660 chips from Mouser.. they all work and are quiet.  Shit yeah!

12