dpdt switch question

brandon.a
Hey guys, been lurking for a while, very much a beginner. I successfully built the Signa Drive, working on a Tim now. I accidentally ordered a dpdt on on on, instead of the on off on. Is there a work around, or do I need to wait for another switch to come in?

Re: dpdt switch question

induction
I assume you're referring to the 'asymmetric or compressed' switch? You can use the on/on/on with no changes. In this case the result will be identical to on/off/on.

Re: dpdt switch question

brandon.a
Yes thats what im referring to. Thanks!! Thats great news then!!