dual effect in one box with order switcher?

dual effect in one box with order switcher?

ham_phist
Hi all,

I'm building a dual box with a fuzz and ep booster. I see how it's easy enough to wire the two up, one into the other. but is it easy to put a switch on there that could switch the order of the two effects?

Thanks!

Re: dual effect in one box with order switcher?

alltrax74
Here is the layout
If you don't need the LED a 3pdt toggle switch will do

Re: dual effect in one box with order switcher?

Beaker
I've used this wiring before and it works fine.

Re: dual effect in one box with order switcher?

Zanius
Here is another way. For switch led of course you still need a 4pdt.

Re: dual effect in one box with order switcher?

ham_phist
Thanks everyone!  I'm gonna try the toggle method