enclosures—where to buy?

adapt
this is mainly to find out where companies source enclosures. i want ones like jetter gear/greenhouse fx use:

http://thaddeushogarth.berkleemusicblogs.com/files/2010/03/100_3952.jpg

anyone?

Re: enclosures—where to buy?

induction
I get mine from Mammoth.

Re: enclosures—where to buy?

Re: enclosures—where to buy?

alltrax74
China Daier, best deal I could find : $44 for 10x1590B, shipped from China to France

Re: enclosures—where to buy?

adapt
guys i know where to get the standard stuff, but the jetter enclosures are different. or maybe, the way huge enclosures? those are awesome too. where might one get those?

Re: enclosures—where to buy?

Ahh. I misunderstood. I think they're all custom made. I know you can make one similar to the way huge enclosure with 2x4 aluminum square tubing. I seem to remember RG Keen posting an instructional.

Re: enclosures—where to buy?

Jopn
This guy does folded steel like the one in your picture (although they are slanted).  He also does custom requests.

http://www.effectsenclosures.com/?post_type=product
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: enclosures—where to buy?

adapt
awesome! anyone know of any more sites like this? pedalenclosures.com used to have a bunch of cool stuff, but they seem to be gone now. any more unique enclosure sources?

Re: enclosures—where to buy?

2liveis2die
I just ordered my 1st enclosure from www.musikding.de they have a good selection of types and sizes, theyre based in europe but postage to anywhere in europe was only 4.50 and the box was 10.00.=

Re: enclosures—where to buy?

motterpaul
I just noticed this thread - surprised no one mentioned this for cheap enclusures

http://www.bitcheslovemyswitches.com/#!/Enclosures/c/5027533/offset=0&sort=normal

Re: enclosures—where to buy?

Geiri
Daier has the cheapest price out there, guaranteed. I've bought hundreds and hundreds for them. I always have them ship via DHL and they arrive in a few days. Super good service and the enclosures are the same as Tayda sell, but cheaper.
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects