fredriklyxzen Parasit Studio

motterpaul
Is this builder part of this community also? - he has a lot of fairly recent vero builds on his site. I am sure a lot of you have seen these, but I never realized how deep his site is before.

fredriklyxzen  http://www.parasitstudio.se/

Are you here, Fredrik?

Re: fredriklyxzen Parasit Studio

cylens
of course! it's Freppo!!

amazing circuits, layouts, everything

Re: fredriklyxzen Parasit Studio

motterpaul
Thanks - I admit I am very bad at names, especially online where there are no faces. Very nice web site Freppo.

Re: fredriklyxzen Parasit Studio

Luke51411
I just built his Arcadiator on pcb from Rullywow and it is a freaking cool circuit.

Re: fredriklyxzen Parasit Studio

Silver Blues
Yeah, Freppo's circuits are really great. I haven't built any myself but the tones are awesome.

Re: fredriklyxzen Parasit Studio

Freppo
I'm here :) Just didn't see this post until now
Happy you found my humble blog
Thanks everyone for all the positive comments.
Makes me work harder. :)
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: fredriklyxzen Parasit Studio

motterpaul
Great site Freppo - glad you are here, too.