free stompboxes??what's wrong?

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
i can't reach the site.
it says:

"Suspended website

This website has been suspended.

Is this your website?

Your website has been suspended due to various reasons!
Please login to your account and check your support tickets."

are we under attack???
or under construction?

Re: free stompboxes??what's wrong?

Stinger25
Seems like someone forgot to pay for domain or something

Re: free stompboxes??what's wrong?

I've emailed Modman to find out if everything is ok, but I suspect it will be an oversight on a payment or something similar.  The host is pretty good at ignoring things like DMCA takedown requests so I don't think that it will be related to IP complaints or anything like that.

Re: free stompboxes??what's wrong?

I was on there last night doing some research, then a while later it was down.  I'm sure they'll have it up again in due course...

Re: free stompboxes??what's wrong?

Yes it was just an admin oversight and will be back on Monday

Re: free stompboxes??what's wrong?

i was just about to ask if anyone else had this problem. my heart sank, thinking they got sued or hacked. thank god its nothing major and just a silly screw up.