fuzz buzz Lectrolab

boratto
from the oldies

Re: fuzz buzz Lectrolab

boratto
Guys, one more for a newbie debug. Thank you for the patience.

Re: fuzz buzz Lectrolab

Neil mcNasty
Man, you're on fire today! Dig it!

I found some errors:
- The resistor from q1 emitter to ground (R3) is 100k on the layout, but 10k on the schematic (10k is the correct value)
- 2200Ohms is 2.2k, not 2.2meg (R7)
- q3 emitter is not connected to anything and needs to connect directly to ground.
- I suspect that Fuzz 3 should connect to ground instead og Fuzz 1, since the gain increases as you connect more directly to ground. This is an exception to my previous statement about lug 1 almost allways connects to ground, which is the case when a pot functions in a "volume" like manner. Meaning that when connecting from emitter to ground, it's normally opposite to a volume pot.

With these corrections added, I guess it will be all OK.

Thanks for contributing!

Re: fuzz buzz Lectrolab

boratto
Thank you again Neil, let´s see if it works.
Now with -1 column.