guitar substain

lonewolf45
Hi this is my first mail . I am looking for some help in finding either a  kit of parts or a schematic
and a list of parts for a guitar substain or /compressor substain pedal I have been looking for a while and have not had a lot of luck and today I came a crossed this site and though this may just be what I
really need a site that may have like minded guys & girls , so if there is any one out there that can lead me out of this darkness I'm in I shall be eternally grateful   many thanks for just taking the time to read my post , lonewolf45