help with tremulus lune

antrax00
hi, i have a problem with tremulus lune. I have built two with the same result. the signal goes through the circuit and I get a clean signal but not modulation. the internal and external lfo leds are always on, It should blink, but it doesn't do. the depth knob and the smooth knob act on the lfo led but the speed, space and fine knobs do nothing.

VOLTAGES

TL072  VS MY TL072
1 4,55      1 4.5
2 4,55      2 0.9
3 4,53      3 0.22
4 0           4 0
5 4,55      5 0.22
6 4,53      6 4.5
7 4,53      7 4.5
8 9,1        8 8.93

JRC4558 VS MY JRC
1 5,34      1 6.45
2 5,34      2 6.45
3 5,33      3 0
4 0          4 0.81
5 5,34      5 0
6 6,89      6 0.14
7 5,36      7 7.42
8 9,11      8 8.93

all wiring and assembly reviewed over and over again without fails. where is the problem..... any suggestion thanks.

Re: help with tremulus lune

antrax00
after a third try. I get blinking on the led. the lfo circuit seems to work fine, all the potentiometers act on the led and on the sound but only ground sound. look at the video. damn circuit ... please any suggestions. I add some images of the circuit.  https://youtu.be/xVf0j3fX3w8

there are no bridges in the grounds, not cuts in the tracks. is possible lrd can cause this problem. i buy a lot 5-500k, but measuring in the dark goes up to 2m and over range. thanks

Re: help with tremulus lune

Pay2Play
Hi mate, looks like you’re missing a 330pf capacitor on your board next to the 1M resistor

Hope that helps.

Re: help with tremulus lune

antrax00
Nop my friend, the pics are before the test.. the cap 330pf is on place. But thanks for reply ; )