hotcake and infinite switch pop

hobbyseason

I've built a few hotcakes using this layout and never had a problem.
however this time the switch pop is insanely loud and I haven't been able to tame it in the slightest.

I have the 3pdt wired up skreddy style, have a added a 1m pulldown resistor to the layout. have also added a 1m pulldown to the switch, from the effect input and a 100k pulldown on the switch from the effect output. I also tried disconnecting the indicator led assuming that was the culprit. nada.

wondered if you guys had an alternative solutions for switch pop? id like to continue to use a 3pdt if possible.

I'm beginning to think maybe the switch is problem, will swap it out once my new ones arrive.

Re: hotcake and infinite switch pop

velouriafx
Did you try without the LED?
No problems in your build? R3 is 1M resistor?

Re: hotcake and infinite switch pop

nocentelli
Leaky input or output cap?