how about caps can you use close ratings ?

how about caps can you use close ratings ?

lucas abela
i've sourced every last cap i need except for a 1N8 i need for mutron III

im looking at
small bear / tinkersphere and mammoth

searching for 1.8nf / 0.001 8 microfarad / and 1 800 picofarad and am coming up with nothing (or am i just going brain numb after hours of this shit)

so i can either find a fourth supplier of am wondering like i asked with resistors if a 1nf will do!!!

its the last piece in my capacitor puzzle before i move onto transistors (god help me) and appreciate all your help

Re: how about caps can you use close ratings ?

If you don't have 1n8 just put a 1n and 820p in parallel

Re: how about caps can you use close ratings ?

Or these:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121388505458

Or these maybe:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140995864083

I know it's a pain sometimes buying a lot more than you actually need, but for a couple of quid I always thought it was nice to get them, build up my value collection and get to the point where I can build anything without having to worry about odd values that I may not have.

Another seller is selling 5 of the greenies for £1.49 with free postage, but personally I'd prefer 50 for only a little bit more.