how do you guys feel about hearing the odd song?

how do you guys feel about hearing the odd song?

PStevenson
recently I've been doing acoustic covers to keep in practise till I feel well enough to write again here is a Foo Fighters cover
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts

Re: how do you guys feel about hearing the odd song?

That sounded really good Paul, I do like your voice, it's got a very soothing quality.  Did you double track the vocals or use a harmoniser?

Re: how do you guys feel about hearing the odd song?

PStevenson

I totally forgot I posted this - I double tracked, well 400 tracked the vocals haha
thanks dude :)
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts

Re: how do you guys feel about hearing the odd song?

Milkit
Are you open to requests Paul?
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: how do you guys feel about hearing the odd song?

PStevenson
I don't have the talent for requests!
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts