idiot question of the day!

Lord sonic
Sorry guys, This will seem like a stoopid question! I want to make this;

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ia2-XSOWrqE/VcpGH7eZb1I/AAAAAAAAFFQ/EhMOp6tJm88/s1600/Wampler%2B-%2BFaux%2BAnalog%2BEcho%2BDelay%2B-%2BTails%2BMod%2B-%2BTemp%2BMod%2Brev1.png

my question is: What do the 3 blue dots on the perfboard represent (the empty one on the left) I can see the links and the cuts (holes) but Im not quite sure what these blue holes are? Thanks in advance!

Re: idiot question of the day!

Lord sonic
sorry the image on the right....

Re: idiot question of the day!

Ciaran Haslett
They are double links...where 2 links share one hole.

Re: idiot question of the day!

Suzukiscottie
What Ciaran said. It's a way of getting different rails to ground on this build.

Re: idiot question of the day!

Lord sonic
Thanks guys! So am I to assume that the image with 2 blue holes next to each other are shared by 3 links?

Re: idiot question of the day!

Beaker
Just to make sure, Three bits of wire:

one from row J to row M