interesting database

Costas
This post was updated on .
Hi all! I'm new to the blog and fresh on the Forum, but I appreciate what you guys are doing here!
I think, its good to take what is given to you, but it's better if you can give something back. So:
I just stumbled on this:  https://archive.org/details/Digital_IC_Equivalents    while I was searching for an ic equivalent. Still searching... I'll come back if and when I find something for analog stuff (ic's and transistors)
Oh! and I've got a helper on my android phone, it's called : Electronic Component Pinout Free. Not as complete as you'd have wanted it, but it is a big help for me.

One more that I looked for subs http://www.hotenda.com/reference/cross/search.html?keyword=
I know that they are selling things but it has a cross ref.

One more that I found:https://alltransistors.com/
I don't know about it yet but I think it'll be useful.

Re: interesting database

Silver Blues
Speaking of helper apps for Android, ElectroDroid is another really good one that I use.

Re: interesting database

Costas
Yes! that one too!!