isd1820 ?????

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
my laptop broke last week so i couldn't post for some days.
but now i'm back with an other idea!!!!

today the postman got me lots of ic's i bought one month ago.
between those, are isd1420 for the mobius trip looper i'd drew some months ago and i want to verify it, and 5 pieces of isd1820.

so...
i've found this project and any idea would be very helpful.

http://www.elecfreaks.com/wiki/index.php?title=Voice_Record_Module_-_ISD1820

and i'll try it in the next days.
i was just wandering if someone else had ever tried this thing.
thanks for any input thoughts!

Re: isd1820 ?????

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
guys...it's true...we have a looper-recorder...
i was reading datasheets all day...

i drew and verify two versions.

a 17x10vero with this isd1820 chip, a very simple rec and loop lo-fi thing!!it has a trimmer to choose between 4 to 12khz sampling frequency
and a 17x17 vero with an extra amplifier (lm386) witch distorts too much but still working.

i've never came in anything like that in diy community except from mobius trip looper witch i'm going to build tomorrow.

SO!!!
i would be very happy if we could all together make this as good as it can get, cause this would save me a lot of time and it would be great to do things together..
it was one of my first goals when i started with pedal building. hope you'll like it.here is the veroboard.
this is the big one but by omitting the upper part with the lm386 and take the output from vol3 you're good to go.
i've used this

http://www.elecfreaks.com/wiki/index.php?title=Voice_Record_Module_-_ISD1820

and the datasheet for the amp is this

http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/lm386.pdf

in page 6 there are the typical applications. i've used the one with the gain=50 and modded it to have a gain pot by changing the 1.2k resistor with a 5k potentiometer.

the trimmer is 100k
volume is 10k
gain is 5k
regulator is 78l05

i don't want to upload it in contributions yet though it's working, cause i want to give it a chance to get better.

Re: isd1820 ?????

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
and miro...
thanks for your help with the diylc...!
as you can see my layout is match better now...!