jason becker protone

strassercaster
Hey guys I got a request for this from my good friend . I checked it out they are really cool. Another j201 marshall tyoe circuit. Would anyone mind doing a layout for me . Thanks and Happy Holidays to all.

Re: jason becker protone

strassercaster
well shoot I just noticed there are no values for all the components. I found this here http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8714

but all the links were dead for me when I tried. I got a friend that is really wanting this one. After watching some videos now I am too ha ha. does anyone have some of these older free stomp box postrs archived? Thanks For your time

Re: jason becker protone

Dex3887
There was some drama with the Protone Becker sig Eq? being a rog ripoff and now in that thread op has quoted there is pretty compelling evidence its a RoG clone by way of PAL jcm800 emu. Those 2 should yield your missing resistor values. Manfred at fsb has a scheme of the pal up

Re: jason becker protone

Dex3887
Btw jok3rx at fsb posted the dead pics from Paul's site he had archived. I'm a lot more interested in this now after I've seen some demos. So I'm on the case as well

Re: jason becker protone

strassercaster
SWEEt. So is that the jcm 800 that is on the main page this one?. the above schematic shows 7 jfets right this only has 6 ? What is the extra jfet . What does PAL stand for i am not getting the abbreviation ha ha thanks

Re: jason becker protone

strassercaster
what are the pics searched joker he has a ton of posts