jerry garcia preamp/buffer

TFletcher
There's a few version low part count should be fun.

This one warren Haynes and some others use
CAE-cb2 - http://www.wald-electronics.com/wald-electronics_shop/images/CB2%20buffer%20schem.JPG

the ones jerry used in his "tiger" guitar
CAE - cb1 - http://www.wald-electronics.com/wald-electronics_shop/images/CB1%20buffer%20schem.JPG
Tiger preamp - http://www.wald-electronics.com/wald-electronics_shop/images/TigerPreampSchem.JPG

Re: jerry garcia preamp/buffer

Silver Blues
All done. Check Layouts.

Where and under what name. I must have missed them
Thanks

The layouts section of this forum, the title of the thread is Preamps (Request).

Re: jerry garcia preamp/buffer

TFletcher
Great thanks. Never thought to look on the forum before. I was just looking of the site. I'll build one of these this week.