layout request

Seba
hey guys,
i was wondering if anyone can make a compact vero-layout for this circuit.
i tried it myself but failed and can't seem to find the flaw in my design.
i was able to get it working on breadboard but once i soldered all parts on my vero design the sound was anything but the sound i had on the breadboard.
please help me out here..
i would love to have this distortion on my pedalboard!
thnx in advance!

Re: layout request

Zanius
Hello!
1. Is the schematic verified? No use trying to make a layout if we're not sure.
2. Is the layout posted the one you made or you found it online?

Re: layout request

Seba
the schematic is designed and verified by myself.
i've breadboarded it multiple times to finetune it and it works like a charm.
once i was happy about it, i designed the vero, but can't seem to get it working.  i get some distorted sounds but nothing like the growl my breadboarded version delivered..
somehow something went wrong in the vero-design but can't find where or what..

Re: layout request

anders
I'll give it a try, looks like a neat high gain circuit.

Re: layout request

anders
And done! Check out the contributions section.