looking for DIYLC 2.x

btag
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: looking for DIYLC 2.x

btag
So is everyone actually using 3.x?
mug

Re: looking for DIYLC 2.x

mug
I think so, yes. They seem to have removed any 2.x versions and say they did 'cause its slow and buggy...

Re: looking for DIYLC 2.x

MOPO

Re: looking for DIYLC 2.x

V2 is still my favourite version, but you do have to get used to the annoyances

diylc_beta.zip

Re: looking for DIYLC 2.x

Hozy31
I still prefer v2, i find it just looks better and i don't mind the niggles too much.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: looking for DIYLC 2.x

Yes exactly my feeling about it.  Once you're used to the annoyances you can avoid them

Re: looking for DIYLC 2.x

Sensei Tim
same. i prefer v2.  i tried v3 but i find it looks fugly

This Harry potter quote seems applicable here :)

"progress for progress's sake must be discouraged, for our tried and tested traditions often require no tinkering. A balance, then, between old and new, between permanence and change, between tradition and innovation because some changes will be for the better, while others will come, in the fullness of time, to be recognised as errors of judgment. Meanwhile, some old habits will be retained, and rightly so, whereas others, outmoded and outworn, must be abandoned. Let us move forward, then, into a new era of openness, effectiveness and accountability, intent on preserving what ought to be preserved, perfecting what needs to be perfected, and pruning wherever we find practices that ought to be prohibited."