madbean La Vache

Sergio
Hallo! First of all, thank you for your amazing work, I use to visit your blog at least 4 times per day!-D
so interesting! I like your fuzzes designs, so much, I built recently your Titan and switchcapacitors meat,
I'd like to see a veroboard for this:

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/LaVache/docs/LaVache.pdf

I've seen youtube demos and it's better even than the lovepedal les lius!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L0aqWm-zLw

Thanks a lot!
 Cheers,
   Sergio

Re: madbean La Vache

Yes I've got this in the list, I'll do it next with it being a quicky

Re: madbean La Vache

mirosol
Administrator
Damn. I just fired up DIYLC :) I'll just do the Les Lius then...
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: madbean La Vache

Sergio
Thanks a lot man!!!! I found the message in my mail and couldn't believe it was going to be so fast!!
As soon as I get the trannie, I'm building it!-D
 tHANks again,
  cheers!
   Sergio