madbean chunk chunk

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
you can find the document here
http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/index.html

Re: madbean chunk chunk

Hozy31
Highly recommend this one. I have a madbean chunk chunk and its definitely one of my favourite distortion pedals. Nice job Savvas.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: madbean chunk chunk

Sensei Tim
Great work on the layout! this is a killer pedal!

I do have an observation/comment on this layout...

some of these components are VERY tight together - like the 22nF cap between the two trimmers, the 1n beside trimmer 3, and the 4n7 below trimmer 4, and all of the 1u caps.

Have you tried building this?

Re: madbean chunk chunk

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
hi there Tim!
just saw your comment.
i know my layouts are a bit tight, but as for this one, my trimmers are all these

http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-1PC-6mm-10K-OHM-Trimpot-Trimmer-Pot-Variable-Resistor-Horizontal-Type-103-p-50519.html

so they fit just fine. i know that if you'll be using the squared once i't going to be a no way.
let me know if you want me to change the layout so that you can use bigger trims

*no i haven't tried this yet. i have tons of other things to do...