madbean ping finished project

strassercaster
Here is a maadbean ping in a 125b. I highly recommend this builf for the brick 3 . i also used the soft latch switching system and had room for a battery. i must started doing decals about a month ago . i been wanting to do a racer x shooting for something so i did it for this ha ha.

Re: madbean ping finished project

strassercaster
Ill load gut shot tonight. it isnt the prettiest but it all fit and its double taped very solid
MAO

Re: madbean ping finished project

MAO
Nice job Billy, gotta love Racer X!

Now we just need an Evel Kneivel pedal :0)
1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst