mxr envelope filter

Strassercaster1
I got a friend wanting a doscumbobulator 2 or mxr envelope filter with mods in a wah shell with a blend on the teadle. I assume I can use a blend on this circuit. I dont think I can with a mutron I read somewhere you cant . Does anyone know about this? i was hoping someone would be able to do a layout for this with the mods .thanks in advance. I have read the discumbobulatir warren Haynes uses is based on the mxr envelope filter. hence the request .please click here for the tonepad schematic pdf http://www.tonepad.com/getFile.asp?id=113 and click here for the GGG pdf link http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/ggg_mxr_envelope_filter_mods.pdf

i already ordered the chips i will verify asap when they come in thank again

Re: mxr envelope filter

Zanius
Found that interesting so I went right for it!
Posted in contribuitons
http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/MXR-Envelope-Filter-amp-mods-td41215.html