need help on that (crazy i know) idea

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
i'm stack in a new idea i had after building Marks 8 band equalizer

i want to build a 2 channel mixer with rca inputs,each channel will have 3 bands(bass-mid-tr), gain knob, a balance knob between right and left.i'll connect those 2 channels with a crossfader witch will also have a master volume, 3 bands etc...

i 've used a schem i've found on how to turn a stereo signal to mono, witch is what the 8 band layout uses.
this is the schem

but that's the part i've only drew on vero

the fact is that a basic mixer should have this ''balance'' control between left and right signal, and that's why i modded the schematic as you can see on the vero

and here is the vero i drew (wrong...i know...but my first one)

my problem now, is that i can't find a way to connect the tl074 so i can get the 3 bands and move on with my idea. the problem might seem simple, but i have no idea on electronics
it's too complicated to me... so if anyone has an idea, let me know cause that vero would be usefull i think...and funny to build and have!

there are some cuts difficult to see, (r3,c3)

i know some things shouldn't be there, but i've send the picture i've stoped trying...for now...!!!