nit sure if this should be in requests pedal shield uno and duo tagboard layout help

nit sure if this should be in requests pedal shield uno and duo tagboard layout help

danny1m
hi I was wanting to build this pedal shield for Arduino uno and duo the pcb is quite expensive for me as if i could build it on stripboard it would be a lot cheaper anyone who could help? here is the scehmatic. for the uno.

duo

very interested in building this just got my first uno board and progammed sos in morse code want to programe an octave reverb