nurse quacky-attack&sensitivity controls don't effect signal

nurse quacky-attack&sensitivity controls don't effect signal

fuzznaught
hi guys! I was about to take a fresh swing at this and just start over, but thot I might ask first (the last time I asked for help in the forum, I learned helluvalot--thanks beaker). Anyways, it's just as the title says, the range control is the only working pot. Done all the standard trblshtng. Ive knifed the tracks ALOT. Not sure if that could actually hurt it in anyway, but they are thin. I've resoldered the potwires a couple times. Reflowed other joints a couple times. Basically Ive been beating the crap out of this poor lil pcb & wonder if all the "troubleshooting" has just taken its toll on it, haha. But, it sounds like the signal coming out is plenty loud, the range knob seems to work perfectly (when I turn it I get a wah effect), but the "auto" part isn't working. One of the LEDs stays on constantly, while the other flickers w/input. Not sure if the state of the LEDs is correct or not, I saw someone else in the comments section trying to find out as well. I was trying to use an audioprobe I made, but flipping the pcb over many, many times with it plugged into the breadboard has started to weaken the in/out/9v wires coming from the pcb (I was trying to see where I was probing on the component side while touching probe to the track side&flipping pcb over constantly, my audio-probing technique could be entirely different topic I'm sure). I could have probably made a half dozen of em in the time I've spent troubleshooting, LOL. But I'm gaining knowledge at the same time, so it's not so bad. Anyways, anyone know of an inherent problem associated with the symptoms it's having? Any suggestions are very much appreciated, and as always, thank you guys for making this such an awesome site, I'm sooo addicted to it :)
Doom or Die