one that slipped through the net

dexxyy
After sorting through my unboxed circuit drawer i`m left with a board I can`t recognize so i`m looking for a hand to suss it. I`m presuming it`s one of Mark`s as there are no standing resistors, it`s a 19x15 board and the has 2 4588 opamps and 5 1uf box caps, can`t remember building it to be honest so any ideas would be appreciated
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: one that slipped through the net

Re: one that slipped through the net

dexxyy
top man, most of my boards were labeled and like a complete tit i labeled the od-820 as od-808 so didn`t even look at that. thanks a lot mate.
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.