paulinthelab.com

PStevenson
as anyone who frequents my site will have noticed, the paulinthelab.com domain expired even though I had set it to automatically renew; google in its infinite wisdom decided to turn that off and not tell me.

then it wouldn't let me renew it, I spent 5 hours collectively over 2 days (I timed it) trying to figure it out whilst going around in circles on their endless and useless "support" pages. in the end I just had to delete the domain in order to get the site up and running again using its original blogspot address.

so any of you here that had bookmarked my site; here's the current address http://paulinthelab.blogspot.co.uk/
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts

Re: paulinthelab.com

notnews
thanks for the heads up, Paul! Your site has been a go-to for me for a bunch of utility-based builds.. test bench stuff. thanks for everything you do.

And bummer on the domain renewal.. I wonder what the reasons are for giving you a hard time trying to renew the address. Hope everything works out for you on blogspot.

Re: paulinthelab.com

BuGG
I've lost a domain like this in the past.   Most likely the domain is open for bids now, after a certain amount of time lapses you will be able to register it again (assuming no one else snags it).